PROFIT FIGURES - AS AT 31 DECEMBER 2009
We believe that the Colombo Share Market still has the room for go up in future.
COLOMBO SHARE MARKET - FUTURE IS PROMISING WHY ?
- End of thirty years of old civil war in the country.
- Favorable December quarter earnings.
- Expectations of the strong economic growth.
- Tourist arrivals picking up strongly.
- Recovery in world economy is expected during year 2010 & will benefit the export oriented companies.
- Low interest rates offered by the lending institutions for loan facilities.
- High oil prices / Commodity prices in the world market will benefit the Plantation companies in Sri lanka.
- Lower rates offered for deposits.
- Political stability in the country.
- Recovery is expected in tourism related business activities.[Farm products,Alcohol & Beverage products,Transportation etc,]
- Recovery is expected in Construction industry[North & East Development] , Housing developments,& Property market.