Today's Positive Indicators
- Foreign purchases Rs 1.2 b.n & foreign sales Rs 821 m.n.
- Net Foreign inflow for the day Rs 371m.n
- Aitken Spence Company became an Associate Company of DIST. The value of DIST should increase further after this purchase.
- Richard Pieris Company has announced a sub division of 1 for every 15 shares.
- A Right Issue of 1 for every 7 shares held by VLL @ Rs 4.00 /share
- MPRH has return to profitability & recorded Rs 124m.n profit as at 31.03.2010 against a loss of Rs131m.n in 2009.This reflect an EPS of Rs 7.20 /share & NAV has increased to Rs 36.70 /share from Rs 31.26 / share.
STOCKS TO WATCH
- Distilleries Company
- Bairaha Farms
- Richard Pieris Company
- Balangoda Plantations
- Kahawatte Plantations
- Marawila Hotel
- The Finance